Saturday, December 19, 2009

Bumper and Layouts

So since lots of people were wondering what my bumper would look like with sound, here it is. It is still in the rough stages(since 90% of it was done in the last two days haha), but I'd love to keep playing with it to see how it goes. And that crackling sound is supposed to be crickets!


Here's some backgrounds from the bumper that were made at the last minute.


The original idea I had for the bumper was scrapped, but I still have some of the finished/rough layouts.


Here's some of the layouts I did for Moh's class.





4 comments:

Eiki Iwamura (Young Hee Huh) said...

Your bumper is beautiful! I wanted to see the other background u posted in your bumper though. Those are beautiful lighting in there. and I like your room's value sketch a lot! I can imagine really nice gentle sunny morning. I feel like laying on the bed forever ;)

kelipipo said...

Aaaah I love the colors! Especially in your original bumper layouts.

Jessica Leung said...

Those are lovely layouts. I save a lot of photos with similar settings/compositions; they are beautiful =)

(Hahah I love your blog.. :love:
Mine was supposed to be something quick and fun, but I really should pump it up into something more professional-looking XD


Thanks for finding mine. I didn't know you had a blog!)

chris be said...

really digging these environments, and especially the detail of the knocked over bike. sweet!